1-day Rising Strong™ Intensive
If we’re brave enough, often enough, we will fall.
The Rising Strong™ Intensive will help us get back up.
The Rising Strong™ 1-Day Intensive gives us the tools we need to rise from our falls, overcome our mistakes, and face hurt in a way that brings more wisdom and wholeheartedness to our lives. Created by a renowned researcher and storyteller Brené Brown as part of The Daring Way™ curriculum, this intensive is like 1 month of therapy in 1 day.
Whatever that ‘fall’ looks like for you—whether it’s a struggle in your relationships, work, or personal life—Rising Strong™ is a process that will help you get back up again. And again. And again. Together, we will learn how to overcome struggles such as:
Facilitated By: Brittni Fudge, MA, LPC, CDWF
Dates: Friday, October 27, 2023
Time: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Where: Online via Zoom
To Sign Up: Email Brittni at [email protected] or click the button below
About the Intensive
This 1-day intensive will teach you Brené Brown’s shame resilience model so that while pain is inevitable, suffering isn’t.
Rising Strong™ offers you the opportunity to:
- Understand why you do what you do
- Know yourself better
- Level up your emotional intelligence
- Make resiliency a habit
- Cultivate the courage (and a 3-step process) to create a brave new ending to your story
- Gain practical tools to engage in:
- Personal growth
- Strengthened relationships
- Improved productivity
- Overcome mistakes
- Face hurt with courage
- Become better than your previous self
- Get out of the same stuck patterns you’ve been in and create a new path
- Ditch second-guessing yourself, guilt, and your inner critic
Rising Strong™, part of The Daring Way™ curriculum, is based on the simple physics of vulnerability: If we are brave enough, often enough, we will fall. This is a curriculum about what it takes to get back up and how owning our stories of struggle gives us the power to write a daring new ending. Struggle can be our greatest call to courage and the clearest path to a wholehearted life.
1. In order to ensure this intensive will meet your goals for personal growth, I offer a free 30-minute consultation via phone or in person for all participants. You can schedule that call here (choose "I'm a new client" and pre-group session)
2. For an online intensive, you will need access to a strong internet connection and a computer that allows you to do a video conference (has a camera).
3. Reserve your spot using the button below: