8-week Rising Strong™ Group
Embark on a transformative journey of self-discovery, resilience-building, & personal growth to unlock your inner strength, vulnerability, & the power to rise stronger than ever before.
The Rising Strong™ 8-Week Group is a dynamic and supportive community experience created by Brené Brown, a renowned researcher and storyteller, as part of The Daring Way™ curriculum.
This program provides you with tools to help you navigate life’s challenges, setbacks, and disappointments with courage and grace. Together, we will learn how to overcome struggles such as:
Facilitated By: Brittni Fudge, MA, LPC, CDWF
Dates: 8 Tuesdays 10/17 – 12/12 (skip 10/31)
Where: Online via Zoom
Investment: $75/group ($600 total)
To Sign Up: Email Brittni at [email protected] or click the button below
Week 1: Orientation &
- Get to know your fellow participants & facilitators.
- Understand the core principles of Rising Strong™.
- Set personal intentions & goals for the journey ahead.
Weeks 2-3: The Reckoning
10.24 & 11.7
- Learn to identify & acknowledge your emotions & emotional triggers.
- Explore the stories & narratives that influence your responses.
- Develop self-awareness & emotional intelligence.
Weeks 4-5: The Rumble
Owning Your Story
11.14 & 11.21
- Dive deep into your stories, beliefs, & values.
- Challenge the narratives that no longer serve you.
- Cultivate vulnerability & self-compassion.
Weeks 6-7: The Revolution
11.28 & 12.5
- Discover tools & strategies to rise strong from adversity.
- Embrace the power of empathy for self & others.
- Cultivate a resilient mindset & actionable plans for your future.
Week 8: Celebration &
- Reflect on your growth & transformation.
- Share your insights & experiences with the group.
- Create a roadmap for continued personal development.
Rising Strong™, part of The Daring Way™ curriculum, is based on the simple physics of vulnerability: If we are brave enough, often enough, we will fall. This is a curriculum about what it takes to get back up and how owning our stories of struggle gives us the power to write a daring new ending. Struggle can be our greatest call to courage and the clearest path to a wholehearted life.
1. In order to ensure this intensive will meet your goals for personal growth, I offer a free 30-minute consultation via phone or in person for all participants. You can schedule that call here (choose "I'm a new client" and pre-group session)
2. For an online intensive, you will need access to a strong internet connection and a computer that allows you to do a video conference (has a camera).
3. Reserve your spot using the button below: